Etude House Play Color Eyes in Cherry Blossom
This product was sent to me from Etude House via the Pink Bird program.
10 colors 0,8 g each
The colors are
- The End of Spring (new) Shimmery gold- pink
- Cherry Blossom Rain (new) Beige- pink
- Sweet Jujube Tea (RD301) Milky- burgundy
- Classic Chocolate Shop (BR408) Dark chocolate brown
- Rosy Filter (BR425) Golden brown with pink & yellow base
- Twinkle Wink (BE105) Pink- silver
- Orange Way (OR217) Apricot orange with silver, orange and pink pearls
- Cherry Blossom Festival (new) Romantic pink with shimmering white pearls
- Pink Bakery (PK015) Magenta with pink glitter
- Popped Cherry Blossom Popcorn (new) White with shimmering white and pink pearls
My thoughts on Etude House Play Color Eyes in Cherry Blossom
This palette has the perfect spring and summer colors. It really gets me in a summer mood just looking at it.
The palette consists of a mix between matte, shimmery and glittery colors, so you can really make a lot of different looks using it. I am not a makeup artist so I will not show you any looks made with this palette, since I do feel that there are those who would do a much better job in showing you that. But I will give you my thoughts on the palette as a regular user of eye shadows.
The shades are really pretty and you can make some neutral and yet some bold looks with it.
I do miss one neutral shade that can be used for blending and base since the lighter color in the palette is pink it is not suited as a neutral base.
I do feel that the colors are a little harder to work with, so I would definitely recommend using a base color first. But, they do blend easily and I don’t consider them to be difficult shadows at all.
When I made swatches of these I was really disappointed at first. I felt there were no color payoff at all on certain colors. But they actually work anyway and I feel that the colors are really nice and perfect for summer. The glittery shadows have some fallout as expected. But you should know that they are not super pigmented.
The shadows are easy to build so I feel that it is a nice palette for the summer. The prize of the palette is a little high, but I wouldn’t consider it to be over prized.
I give this product 3.5/7
Other product in the May Pink Bird Box
Where to get it
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.