Comes in 10 versions
Skincarisma link (ingredient analysis)
Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Vegetable Oil, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Peg-100 Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Squalane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disodium Edta, Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol
- Deep nourishment with olive oil emulsion and Shea butter extracts.
- Ultra-hydrating texture that fully moisturizes the hands.
- Lightweight texture that absorbs quickly without leaving behind a sticky or oily residue.
- Natural scent that makes you feel like you’re on Jeju Island.
- Long-lasting scent just like wearing a perfume.
My thoughts on Innisfree Peony hand cream
This product was a huge disappointment for me. I think I only seen one negative review of this (except this one).
First, I can at least tell you what is positive about this hand cream and that is the packaging. The packaging is cute, and has a flip cap that is really sturdy and wont break easily. The packaging is a great size so it is really easy to bring in once handbag.
So, let’s look at the negative aspects of this one.
The smell; is simply way too strong to me it is simply awful and the only thought that comes in mind are old woman with too much perfume together with me in a tight space like an elevator. The smell lingers on and on and on and on (do I need to continue? Or am my point clear😊?)
It stays on my skin without penetrating and leaves some kind of surface that is moist but not slimy. But my hands will transfer moist over to other stuff, more than normal that is. Also, when I wash my hands I do feel the cream washing off. I just feel like wiping my hands off after using it.
For the claims
- Deep nourishment with olive oil emulsion and shea butter extracts: absolutely not
- Ultra-hydrating texture that fully moisturizes the hands: nope
- Lightweight texture that absorbs quickly without leaving behind a sticky or oily residue: who are they kidding, no, no, no.
- Natural scent that makes you feel like you’re on Jeju Island: if this is a natural scent I really don’t want to go to the Jeju islands. By the way, I love to travel. Point made.
- Long-lasting scent just like wearing a perfume: oh yes, sadly☹
I give this product 0/7
Where to get them
Link to other hand creams
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.