What is Mishibox?
It is a subscription service from US with only beauty products from Korea. So, you see, it is Christmas every time you get a box. It is similar to Glossybox (which I used to subscribe to), where you get a box of products every month delivered to your home. It is a perfect chance to try out products you normally wouldn’t buy. And maybe to find those magical products that works for your skin’s concerns. I do pay for this box myself. And I will review every box and all the products inside it.
Link to Mishibox
What was in the box
- Laneige water sleeping mask mini size
- Lindsay all in one modeling mask standing pouch in Energizing
- Esfolio Foot and Heel peeling mask
- MCC Natural Herb essential lip balm in Floral Herb
- Chamos trouble skin solution
- Skin´s Boni Yoghurt mask pack
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.