Contains EGF ( for more info on EGF see this post)
6 -10 USD
Ingredient analysis: Skincarisma
- Hydrates the under eye area
- Helps diminish the look of fine lines
- Brightening of dark circles.
My thoughts on Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream
This eye cream feels really nice on my skin. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave any sticky feeling on my skin.
The cream is light and it doesn’t feel that I have a ton of product under my eyes.
Eye creams are always difficult to test. I usually think that if I like the way my under eye area look, then I like the cream. If it feels sticky, tacky or plumping my eyes, I don’t tend to like it.
As for the claims
- Hydrates the under eye area: Yes, it does, my under eye area feels really nice.
- Helps diminish the look of fine lines (if making the under eye look moisturized and happy, then yes, but it is not doing magic for the lines. If the undereye area is moisturized it will look less wrinkled just because of that reason.
- Brightening of dark circles: not that I have noticed.
I do like it, but there are other eye creams that I like more, so I will not repurchase this one.
I give this product 4/7
Where to get it
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.