Link to Etude House
The feeling when the postman (or woman) knocked on my door and wanted to sign for a package in a box wrapped in pink plastic is just, YES finally.
I just love to get a box with goodies and not knowing what is in it. This is a box from Etude House pink bird bloggers program (read about it here )
So, I will do full reviews on all the products I received in separate posts. I simply wanted to show you what was inside the first box I got
What I got in my box
- A face towel, pink and with the text life is sweet on it
- I leather or pleather mirror with the text life is sweet.
- Precious mineral BB cream moist in the color
- Any cushion color corrector in mint, which cancels out redness. I am red around my nose, cheeks and chin, so that was really perfect.
- Look at my eyes sparkling milky way in the colors FL002 (PP513) and FK001 (BR428)
I am really looking forward in reviewing all the products.
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.