All skin types
How to use it
Apply a small amount after serums and before moisturizer. If you only use a toner and moisturizer you add this one directly after toner.
For more information on emulsions see this post.
Distilled Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Nasturtium Officinale Leaf Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Polysorbate 60, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylamide, Triethanolamine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hexylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethano, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance
- Skin barrier enhancing emulsion – milky soft formulation absorbs well into skin and keep moist
- Skin brightener – Camellia, cherry blossom, and edelweiss vitalize skin
- Pink flower complex enhances skin elasticity
- Hyaluronic acid hinders vaporization of moist
- Soft ingredient soothes skin
The packaging is really nice, it is a pink transparent hard plastic bottle with a lid imitating wood. My first thought was that it must be impossible to get a cream out of this bottle since the bottle is hard plastic. But the product is really easy to get out when shaking the bottle, a little.
My thoughts on The Saem Dewy Love Hydrating Emulsion
This is a type of product I just recently started using and I was really surprised by the way it made my skin feel.
The emulsion is a white creamy liquid that is really easy to apply. It absorbs fast into my skin and it acts like a barrier locking all the previous products to my skin, making them last longer.
I have super dry skin and by using this product my skin feels simply amazing when I wake up in the morning. My skin feels so amazingly smooth and moisturized.
It is scented, but not too strong. A lot of you already know that I am really sensitive toward product that has a strong smell. This one is floral but not old grandma floral. The scent does linger on my skin.
Before I started using emulsions I used to double moisturize, that means using a lighter moisturizer first and then applying a thicker one. Usually products like Mizon snail recovery gel cream would act like a first moisturizer.
If you have an oily complexion this might be the only moisturizer you need. This is also a great option if you are experience moisturizer and sunscreen to be to heavy. Try using an emulsion and a sun cream instead and that might be the perfect combination for you. I really recommend trying an emulsion for yourself to see how your skin behaves.
For the claims
- Skin barrier enhancing emulsion – milky soft formulation absorbs well into skin and keep moist: This is truly a moisture barrier lock in product and absorption is really fast so that claim I can concur.
- Skin brightener and enhancing of the skins elasticity: I have not seen any brightening effects on my skin so far neither do I feel that my skins elasticity has been better.
- Hinder of moist: absolutely, my skin feels really moisturized the whole day
- Soft ingredients soothe skin: well what is a soft ingredient? My skin does feel really smooth after using it.
I give this product 6,5/7
Where to get it
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.