My morning skincare routine April 2016
1. Innisfree olive real cleansing foam or Banila Co clean it zero
2. Holika Holika 3 second starter in Collagen
3. Etude House moistfull collagen toner
4. Missha first treatment essence
5. Hada Labo hyaluronic acid
6. Innisfree green tea seed serum
7. Ost C20 serum
8. The Skin House Wrinkle Eye Cream Plus
9. Skin watchers Ceramizing cream
10. Innisfree Eco Safety Daily Sunblock SPF35 PA++
These are the products I use every single day, the morning and the evening routine differs just a little bit and what I use depend on the condition of my skin. But this is basically what I use as of today.
My evening skincare routine April 2016
1. Skinfood – Milk Shake Point Make Up Remover
2. Banila co Clean it zero
3. Innisfree olive real cleansing foam
4. Exfoliator; (every 2: nd to 3: d day) Skinfood black sugar mask or Tony Moly Floria Brightening peeling gel
5. Holika Holika 3 second starter in Collagen
6. Etude House moistfull collagen toner
7. Missha first treatment essence
8. Hada Labo hyaluronic acid
9. Innisfree green tea seed serum
10. Ost C20 serum
11. Sheet mask (every 2: nd to 3: d day)
12. The Skin House Wrinkle Eye Cream Plus
13. Skin watchers Ceramizing cream
14. Sleeping mask (Laneige water sleeping mask or MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Sleeping Mask (if I don’t use a sheet mask)
Then I hit the sack
Difference between morning and evening is that I usually double cleanse in the evening, especially if I have been using makeup during the day.
I also do exfoliate a lot since I have really dry skin this is a really important step if your skin is dry or if you have a lot of dry patches, but don’t overdo it. I also use a sheet mask or a sleeping mask twice a week. In my morning routine I use a sunblock and for natural reasons I don’t use that in the evening. -)
I’d love to meet you on Instagram you can follow me here. And don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel.
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.