Makeup revolution ultra contour palette
In US you can find it at ulta and of course online and if you live in other countries I say google is your best friend, search and you shall find.
A product from the UK
Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 15850, CI 77499
The shades in upper row, from left to right
1. This is a very light beige shade with peachy undertones; this powder is really great as a setting powder. Matte finish
2. This is a light yellow shade, and is commonly used for setting the under eye area. a sort of a banana powder. Matte finish
3. This one is very light peach shade with satin finish, can be used as a highlighter a subtle one compared to the other (Nr4). Has a luminous sheen to it.
4. This is a white silvery shimmery shade, which is perfect for that intense highlight. It can be too much during daytime, depending on your preferences. You can also use it in the inner corner of your eyes.
The shades in the bottom row, from left to right
1. This is a medium warm brown that doesn’t look orange or muddy, it is perfect to use as a bronzer. Matte finish
2. This is cooler toned lighter brown, this one is great for contouring and I really love this one. Matte finish
3. This is slightly darker then number 2. It is in medium brown and has a warm tone. This could be perfect if you are a little darker in your skin tone, but I prefer it as a bronzer. Matte finish
4. This is very light cool toned brown with a satin finish, this is beautiful as a subtle highlighter and I use this one a lot.
My thoughts on Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette
I would like to clarify that this is not a Korean product. And I will also do reviews on products from other parts of the world.
This is a really great palette and I really don’t see the reason for spending too much money on this kind of product when you can find one this cheap.
All the powders are really soft and easy to blend, and the texture is almost creamy.
The pigmentation is really great on all of them. You just need to tap you brush in the product for application. They last the whole day on my skin and keeps on looking good over the day. Sadly there is only one shade of this palette and of course if there was a darker shade they palette would be great for everybody.
This is an amazing palette, it has absolutely everything I need and I am continuing reaching for this product. So if you are interested in buying a contouring product I would totally recommend this one.
I give this product 7/7
Where to get it
In Sweden you can find the product at Nordicfeel at great prices.
Internationally you will find them at Tambeauty
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.