What was in Bomibag November 2017
Bomibox is a subscription service from USA with all Korean Beauty products. It is the perfect way to try out a lot of different products. They also have a bag (instead of a box) which is cheaper and that is what I have.
What did I receive?
- G9 White in Milk Whipping Foam
- Huxley Healing Scrub
- Benton Honest Cleansing Foam
Get it here
- Etude House AC Cleanup Toner
- TonyMoly Egg Pore Nose Pack
- Etude House Collagen Eye Pack
- Etude House Baking Powder Pore
I’d love to meet you on Instagram you can follow me here. And don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel.
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.