Me and my husband went to Gekås (Ullared, before the Corona Virus were anywhere close) to do some shopping and just spend some time together. When you have kids I feel that it is so easy to forget everything else. I am not a very romantic person either so I simply suck at doing something romantic for my husband. As is he😊. I rather get something practical like an hammer then a bouquet of flowers. yep sorry I am just that type of person.😊
Ps this is only the skincare and makeup that I bought, felt that since this is a skincare and makeup blog it would be what interest you guys the most.😘
What did I get this time?
- Head toy salty mist (salt water spray for the hair)
- TREsemmé get sleek smooth and tame cream
- Sence beauty sheet mask
- Lumene illuminating primer
- L’Oreal Elnett hair spray travel size (forgot to bring mine so this was a desperate call)
- Gunry makeup removing wipes
- Loreal bb cest magic
- Glam of Sweden sheet mask aloe vera
- Essential daily care sheet mask
- Garnier response hair mask
- Garnier BB cream miracle skin perfector
- Coloran eyebrow color (black brown)
Haul Gekås 2019
I’d love to meet you on Instagram you can follow me here. And don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel.
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.