Finally I made another haul from Jolse. Due to the situation in the world at the moment there has been really hard buying products from Korea. You can buy a lot of K-beauty in Sweden now but the pricing is not suiting me at all. To buy K-beauty here you have to pay double the amount compared to shopping from South Korea. And since I do spend my money carefully I prefer shopping from Korea.
My favorite shops to buy from is Jolse or Ebay. I do find that the pricing is great and the shipping is fast.
This time around the shipping was expensive due to postal service difficulties but still it was worth it since I needed to fill up my stash for a little time.
What did I buy?
TONYMOLY Wonder Olive Tox Cleansing Oil 190ml
Buy at Ebay
WellDerma G Plus Silver Peptide Ampoule 30ml
Buy at Yesstyle
TOSOWOONG Black Sugar Facial Scrub 100ml
Buy at Yesstyle
- FoodAHolic Acacia Moisture Hand Cream
- COSRX AC collection mild set
- So Natural Red Peel Tingle Serum
- Luke Charcoal nose cleansing strip
- The Face Shop rice water bright foaming cleanser
- CNP Laboratory Invisible Peeling Booster
- The Face Shop Jeju volvanic lava Anti Dust Pore Cleansing foam
- Dr Belmeur Moisturizing 10 cream
- Jolse blotting paper
- Dr Belmeur foaming cleanser
- COSRX Hydrium moisture set
- COSRX AC collection intensive set
- May Island real essence mask pack snail
- CNP laboratory Vita B energy Ampoule
- Italy towel /peeling wash cloth
Where to buy Korean skincare
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.