I always seem to end up shopping at Jolse. I do find that they have the best prices and especially when shipping is free when you buy over a certain amount.
There are a lot of stores in Sweden as well where you can buy K-beauty but the prices are usually really high and if I buy a little bit more products I always end up buying from South Korea.
This time I bought some products for a friend and my amazing mom as well.
What did I buy
- MISSHA All-around Safe Block Essence Sun SPF45 PA+++ 50ml
- COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask 60ml
- COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask 60ml
- COSRX ADVANCED SNAIL 92 ALL IN ONE CREAM 100ml
- ROUND LAB 1025 Dokdo Toner 200ml
- MIZON Snail Recovery Gel Cream 45ml
- Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing Cream 50ml
- ETUDE HOUSE Soon Jung pH 6.5 Whip Cleanser 150ml
- 3 pcs TONYMOLY Aloe 99% Chok Chok Soothing Gel 250ml
- Foodaholic olive moisture hand cream
- Juicyful Sensitive and calming mask Hibiscus
- Logically Aquatide resurface serum
- Missha Time Revolution Artemisia Calming Moisture Cream
- Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Light cleansing Oil
- Innisfree Green Tea Seed Eye Cream
- Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
- BLAB PHA Perfect Pore
- Torriden Drive In Cream
- Purito Plainet Squalane Oil 100
- Luke Pore strips
- Innisfree Truecare Allantoin Waterdrop Essence
- Keep Cool Soothe Bambo Sun Essence
- hair tie
- blotting paper
- Italy towel
MISSHA All-around Safe Block Essence Sun SPF45 PA+++ 50ml
TONYMOLY Aloe 99% Chok Chok Soothing Gel 250m
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.