Neogen bio-peel gauze pads
Comes in three different versions
- Wine – Uneven skin tone, dullness and uneven texture, reduce sun damages
- Green tea – Uneven skin tone, dullness and uneven texture, irritation and redness.
- Lemon – Uneven skin tone, dullness and uneven texture and oiliness
Ingredient analysis: Skincarisma
What is it
The Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze is a manual and chemical exfoliator. The manual part is the gauze that you use to massage your face and the chemical part is the AHA acids. (There will be a complete post on AHA’s later on).
How to use it
- Cleanse your face, I always double cleanse
- Put your fingers inside the gauze with the harsh side towards your face.
- Massage the skin gently, with circular motions for about a minute, start with the face and move down to neck and chest.
- Switch to the softer side and swipe across the face
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Tone and continue with your regular routine.
My thoughts on Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Pads: Wine
This is pure love for me. I have super dry skin so it is really important to exfoliate to get rid of all the dry patches. By smoothing the skin, you also take away the harsh surface (dead skin cells) and let the products you put on actually penetrate the skin.
So, does this live up to the hype the product already has. Yes, it absolutely does. My skin feels really amazing after using this and I usually use it once a week. I have another exfoliation that I also use once a week (skinfood black sugar mask). I feel that it is easy to use, it lasts a long time. There is 30 pads so if you use it once a week you have 30 weeks to go in one container.
The first time I used these I wasn’t that impressed actually. I guess this was a product that needed to grow on me. But after using more continuously I really knew that I loved these.
I love the smell of the Neogen bio-peel gauze wine, this is one of the few products that I actually love smelling? It does smell of wine, but more fresh wine and not alcohol wine (if you get my point there).
I recently ordered the green tea version as well, because I simply needed to try another version of this one. The Lemon I will stay away from, since that one is more for oily skin types.
I give this product 7/7
Where to get it
I also have a discount code on BB cosmetics where you get 8% discount. 8% A6OG7773V8Z
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.