All skins are different and sometimes you just end up not using a product and you realize it is time to declutter. These are a few products I ended up just throwing out since they didn’t work on me or my skin type. You might love them and they might work amazing on your skin. But for me they didn’t.
I know of at least three products on this list that many people just love and that is great😊.
I have really dry skin and I do think that that is was causing some of these products to be a fail for me.
- Klairs creamy and natural fit concealer
- Klairs illuminating supple blemish cream
- Missha Under Eye Brightener
- A:CONCEPT A Shape of My Face Triple Contour
- Etude House super slim eyeliners
- Etude House fix & fix tone up primer in mint
- Etude House Wonder fun lash perm curl-fix mascara
- Yadah silky fit concealer BB Power Brightening
See part one here
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.