I am really cheap when it comes to using up products and I really want to do that as much as I possibly can, but sometimes I really can’t find a use for a product. or they simply go bad and needs to be decluttered. Here are a few products that needed to take a dive into my dumpster.
- APICIA cream blush: I am not a glitter person and this one had a lot of glitter in it. I prefer adding some highlight where I want it instead. The color was fine though but not the glitter.
- Beautaniq beauty blush serum: The color on this was way off for my skin. super bright pink is a big no no for me.
- Niko Pro liquid jelly blush: Shade is shimmery pink and way off for me as well
- Bang Beauty Eyebrow cream in Chocolate Brown: Totally dried out after a few uses. I really liked it the first times I tried it but after a week it was dried down and not usable.
- Tonymoly Backgel real fit: Also dried up on me. But it was on the older side so nothing wrong with the formula
- Meech and Mia eye shadow stick: too hard on my skin and didn’t last on me at all.
Other products not working for me
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.