This post is about these products that simply didn’t work on my skin or that turned old and made it impossible for me to use them.
- 4 FAKE liquid lipsticks, these were simply fake products that I didn’t buy. I ordered from Ebay and nowhere did it say NYX before I received them. I expected to get a dupe not a Fake. Read about the difference here.
- Etude House Color Correcting any cushion (mint)
- Etude house All day perfect cushion
- Etude House precious mineral any cushion
- Etude House candy highlighter
- Secret key gold racoony eye patch
- Etude House Precious mineral BB cream Moist
- Baviphat baby cheek cream blush
The reason since there is a lot of Etude House products in this post is simply because I was in their blogging program Pink Bird and I received a lot of products (not chosen by me) that simply did not match my skin.
The Secret Key Gold Racoony eye patch was a product I simply forgot using until they turned bad and they made my under eye sting like h_ll. First time I used them I did like them but since I didn’t try them long enough to be able to say anything about them.
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.