These are my 8 best ways of using it.
There are so many ways to use aloe vera gel and these are just my personal favorites.
I know they work and I have been using them for many years.
- As a moisturizer. Simply just apply all over your body and/or face after a nice shower or bath. It is simply amazing and does a really great job in moisturizing your skin.
- As a treatment for sunburns. Summer is on the way (spring is here) and as a Swede I am a very outdoorsy person. And as soon as the sun comes out as do we. I just love being in my garden either working or just hanging out. But with that comes sun burns. I do use sun protection and I always wear a cap but still the sun is quite strong and I do get burned. Aloe vera is just a magic product that will take the pain of sun burn away. Just apply and let it sink in and your skin feels much better.
- As a hair treatment. Apply on dry or towel dry hair and simply leave it in.
- As a facial mask. Apply a thick layer on your face and let it sit and absorb as much as possible. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wipe the rest off. No rinsing is needed.
- As an eye mask. Put some aloe vera gel on a cotton pad (not too much) and let the product get absorbed by the cotton pad so it is just damp. Then apply the cotton pads to your eye and leave on for about 15 minutes.
- As a facial or body mist. Dilute in a spray bottle with distilled water (store bought or boil you own). Add some drops of your favorite oil, ex argan oil, jojoba oil, rosehip seed oil or any oil that is nice on your skin. Then apply whenever you feel like a moisture boost.
- As a sea salt spray. Mix together with epsom salt, boiled water and some hair oil.
- As an insect bite treatmtent. Apply to any type of bite and the itching will be so much easier to handle.
I know there are probably a ton of different ways you can use Aloe vera gel but these are the once I have been using for a long time and really enjoy.
What is your favorite way of using aloe vera gel?
Where to buy Korean Aloe vera gels
Reviews of Aloe Vera Products
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.