All skin types
How to use it
Apply a small amount after serums and before moisturizer. If you only use a toner and moisturizer you add this one directly after toner.
For more information on emulsions see this post.
Skincarisma Ingredient analysis
Distilled Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Nasturtium Officinale Leaf Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Polysorbate 60, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylamide, Triethanolamine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hexylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethano, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance
- Skin barrier enhancing emulsion – milky soft formulation absorbs well into skin and keep moist
- Skin brightener – Camellia, cherry blossom, and edelweiss vitalize skin
- Pink flower complex enhances skin elasticity
- Hyaluronic acid hinders vaporization of moist
- Soft ingredient soothes skin
The packaging is really nice, it is a pink transparent hard plastic bottle with a lid imitating wood. My first thought was that it must be impossible to get a cream out of this bottle since the bottle is hard plastic. But the product is really easy to get out when shaking the bottle, a little.
My thoughts on The Saem Dewy Love Hydrating Emulsion
This is a type of product I just recently started using and I was really surprised by the way it made my skin feel.
The emulsion is a white creamy liquid that is really easy to apply. It absorbs fast into my skin and it acts like a barrier locking all the previous products to my skin, making them last longer.
I have super dry skin and by using this product my skin feels simply amazing when I wake up in the morning. My skin feels so amazingly smooth and moisturized.
It is scented, but not too strong. A lot of you already know that I am really sensitive toward product that has a strong smell. This one is floral but not old grandma floral. The scent does linger on my skin.
Before I started using emulsions I used to double moisturize, that means using a lighter moisturizer first and then applying a thicker one. Usually products like Mizon snail recovery gel cream would act like a first moisturizer.
If you have an oily complexion this might be the only moisturizer you need. This is also a great option if you are experience moisturizer and sunscreen to be to heavy. Try using an emulsion and a sun cream instead and that might be the perfect combination for you. I really recommend trying an emulsion for yourself to see how your skin behaves.
For the claims
- Skin barrier enhancing emulsion – milky soft formulation absorbs well into skin and keep moist: This is truly a moisture barrier lock in product and absorption is really fast so that claim I can concur.
- Skin brightener and enhancing of the skin’s elasticity: I have not seen any brightening effects on my skin so far neither do I feel that my skin’s elasticity has been better.
- Hinder of moist: absolutely, my skin feels really moisturized the whole day
- Soft ingredients soothe skin: well what is a soft ingredient? My skin does feel really smooth after using it.
I give this product 6,5/7
Where to get it
**Disclaimer: This blog contains both affiliate and non-affiliate links. By clicking on an affiliate link, I receive a small commission (from the company I am in affiliation with, not you of course) which goes to keep this blog to support itself. For more information see disclaimer and contact.